OMG! I Lost My EAD!


Unfortunately, we have been hearing about many cases of DACA-DREAMers who lost their EAD (Employment Authorization Document) either because their wallets were lost or stolen.

All are shocked to learn that U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) does not have a specific process to replace EAD with a reduced fee.

Keep calm and follow these instructions:

You will need to reapply for a new I-765 form with USCIS.

Here is a link to the form.

Please include a copy of your previous EAD approval notice, DACA approval notice, two passport photos and check or money order for $465.

Good luck!